IRISnet engage !
IRISnet est à la recherche d’un.e Account & Business Development Manager pour renforcer son équipe.
Plus d’info & candidature par mail : email@example.com
Based in the center of Brussels, IRISnet is a telecom and ICT services provider for the Region of Brussels. As a result of a private-public partnership (PPP) between the Brussels Region and Orange, IRISnet develops, delivers and manages services and regional projects for all its customers among whom: Brussels’s municipalities, hospitals as well as police and emergency services, Actiris, STIB, Bruxelles formation, Bruxelles environnement...
As main asset, IRISnet owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest optical fiber footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, IRISnet offers many different services to its customers like connectivity (IP VPN on an MPLS-based core network), Collaboration solutions (VoIP, mobile, convergence features…), Videoprotection, Videoconference, wifi.brussels, managed services (LAN Management…) and so on.
Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, IRISnet is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staffing but keeps a rather small size (around 30 employees), which is an asset for fast and agile developments. Thanks to strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market, IRISnet can also deliver end-to-end and highly competitive solutions to its customers.
IRISnet is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. If you picture yourself in such environment, IRISnet can soon become your playground!
As IRISnet ’s ambition is to enable a Smart Region ecosystem, the Products & Services portfolio is currently growing as per customers’ needs.
The new Account & Business Development Manager will take over a customer portfolio and develop the business towards these customers, especially regarding new packages of services and new added-value services, e.g. Videoprotection (CCTV), Videoconference, global Guest solution, Cloud and Cyber Security.
The sales opportunity is high as there is a greenfield and strong USP’s for these new services. A profile of business developer is then strongly wished for this function.
- Business development
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with customers and third-party contacts.
- Go deeper into existing companies to understand pain points and sniff out further opportunities.
- Present to customers the storytelling of IRISnet and its services in order to reply to customers’ business needs and problems.
- Ensure clear customer understanding of services available, and value delivered.
- Be the owner of a structured sales forecast plan per customer, i.e. Annual Development Plan and White Space Analysis. Maintain market awareness.
- Account management
- Be the point of contact for the customer’s commercial requests.
- Maintain in a structured way (ERP mainly) the commercial knowledge per account.
- Participate to the definition of the annual objectives.
- Build, execute and follow-up a sales plan in order to reach the annual sales objectives.
- Develop understanding of operations underlying the business.
- Sales Process
- Encode every opportunity in the ERP system so that the back-office team manages the sales process until the generation of an offer.
- Send offers to customers and manage the commercial negotiation until the final order.
- Keep an eye on the delivery of orders in terms of timing, content and quality.
- Voice of the customer
- Make sure the customer experience is known within IRISnet teams, especially issues regarding the customer journey.
- Self-management working environment.
- Office hours from 8.00 to 18.00 with very frequent customer visits.
- Location: center of Brussels (30 seconds from Arts-loi metro station).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, storytelling skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative and ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds.
- Customer focus, ability to learn and adapt to change quickly.
- Energy, passion for technology and a genuine curiosity.
- Team player.
- Autonomous worker.
- Knowledge of the Region of Brussels is a plus.
- Comfortable with technical topics, good knowledge of Telecom and Networking.
- Fluent French (essential) and Dutch speaker with good knowledge of English.
- Used to Sales methodologies like Annual Development Plan and White Space Analysis.
- Windows Office suite (especially Excel and Word).
Education & experiences
- 10+ years enterprise sales experience.