To exchange is to be associated with all projects
IRISnet is responsible for operating and developing a pooled Video Protection solution.
You are therefore linked to the platform to carry out your own projects, whether they be installing cameras in public places or on your own premises.
Thanks to our infrastructure, you can also call on IRISnet for temporary camera projects or to implement image analysis software.
Your data will be stored locally or, more securely, in our data centres. This provides a backup of your data and the solution is perfectly redundant. IRISnet’s broadband network will be used for the secure transmission of images between various partners and data centres.
TAs well as guaranteeing your operational autonomy, this device simplifies purchasing processes, the maintenance of equipment, and data sharing, while providing a clear and respectful legal framework for citizens.
The IRISnet service includes:
- A pre-visit and a description of the customer’s needs
- An installation proposal
- Cameras (Axis or Bosch)
- Access rights management
- Installation and configuration
ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition)
Taking advantage of the infrastructure set up by the Video Protection project, IRISnet provides the Brussels-Capital Region with secure Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR). This service includes not only the physical installation of recording points throughout the Region (cameras, media, connectivity), but also business applications based on this technology:
- Police monitoring (vehicle searches, follow-up, etc.)
- Journey checking (sanctioning of speeding)
- LEZ: Low Emission Zone (Low Emission Zone: detection of vehicles not complying with pollution standards)
- Public space with reduced access (authorisation of priority vehicles in certain zones)
- And many other possibilities