Based in the center of Brussels, IRISnet is a young and dynamic telecom and services provider. Resulting from a private-public partnership (PPP) between the Brussels Region and Orange, IRISnet develops, installs and manages many regional projects for all its customers among whom: Brussels’s municipalities, hospitals as well as police and emergency services, Actiris, STIB, Bruxelles formation, Bruxelles environnement...
As main asset, IRISnet owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest fiber optic footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, IRISnet offers many different services to its customers like connectivity (IP VPN), dedicated VoIP solutions, video protection & video conference services, wifi.brussels and so on.
Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, IRISnet is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staff, all whilst keeping a rather small size (around 30 employees), which is an asset for fast and agile developments. The combination of its own capabilities and the strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market allow IRISnet to deliver end-to-end, highly competitive and state-of-the-art solutions to its customers.
IRISnet is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The company’s core values are built around trust/ownership, client-centricity and partnerships.
IRISnet is led by CEO Thierry Joachim, and their office is in the center of Brussels. For more information, please visit https://irisnet.brussels.
As CSO Manager you are part of the Commercial Department. You are responsible to manage all the delivery, the service management & the support for all the IRISnet projects. For each of those projects you have 6 majors clusters of responsibilities:
- Translate commercial strategy into customer delight strategy for all support and project delivery topics
- Execute customer delight strategy by implementing best-in-class people, systems and processes aligned with overall company guidance.
- Overall management responsibility of service, delivery, support as well as customer-facing teams
- Coordinates all aspects of service operations (delivery & support) for support & delivery teams to ensure that everyone performs to their best ability and provides customers with delightful experiences
- Oversee for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented IRISnet services and solutions on assigned customer(s) - based on the defined Service Level Agreements
- SPOC for all customers inquiries (support and projects)
- Recruit, coach, motivate and evaluates the team.
- Detect areas of development in terms of competencies and knowledge and initiates necessary corrective actions.
- Actively seek synergy between the company circles.
- Translate department objectives into team objectives, communicates them to the team and management and takes all necessary actions to reach the defined objectives. Measures the performance of the team vs the defined objectives and reports to the team and management.
- Promote a customer-centric business approach.
- Incorporate company culture and uphold an environment of respect and trust in business decisions, keeping people at the heart of IRISnet
- Work collaboratively and partner with different circles to ensure that efforts to maintain customer satisfaction are consistent and elevate IRISnet brand experience.
- Monitor team productivity and address issues as they arise to ensure maximum efficiency and consistent service experiences.
- Define key success metrics to drive customer satisfaction and overall operational efficiency
- Enhance workflows to enable a customer-centric business approach to business
- Design and create plans of action for the various stages of the customer service process.
- When necessary, launch new initiatives and projects that improve upon support-related processes to meet changing customer needs.
- Participate/Collaborate to the quarterly suppliers review meetings
- Guarantee that the Service Level Agreements with customers and Operational Level Agreements with internal clients and suppliers/partners, are known, applied and respected in the daily activity of the team.
- Day-to-day management of all customer-facing teams to ensure all teams work towards the same goals.
- Continuously monitor metrics and leverage customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of service practices.
- Responsible for management escalation (from customer, other circle, supplier, ...).
- Ensure that transactional NPS is implemented, measured, followed-up including closed-loop and root cause analyses.
- Oversee all project deliveries according to company process, RACI and SLA.
- Prepare and lead the Governance - Delivery Review Board
- Oversee installation proces
- Oversee monitoring quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented IRISnet services and solutions on assigned customer(s) - based on the defined Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that regular customer service reviews are prepared, organized and followed-up.
- Ensure that yearly relational NPS is organized
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in managing delivery, service management et support department
- Relevant experience in client relationship management in Telecom sector and/or IT sector
- Leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills are part of your DNA
- Client and result oriented.
- Strong knowledge and experience in delivery, service management and project management
- Decision-making skills – should have the ability to analyse information and evaluate results to make the best decision in solving problems
- Attention to details and budgeting skills
- Take the realization of objectives to heart - can work well autonomously and at the same time succeed in “getting things done” together with a wide group of colleagues.
- Stress-resistant and can manage several tasks simultaneously, with a view to meeting deadlines.
- Good communication skills on different level and healthy dose of assertiveness.
- High level of self-motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high-pressure situations.
- Team spirit & positive mindset
- Fluent inFrench and Ducth
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables, and achieve results.
- Customer-focused with care for the customer journey, thereby listening actively to various parties and taking responsibility for customer issues.
- Strong communicator, both oral and written, with presentation and influencing skills (storytelling).
- Team player collaborates well with people from various backgrounds and develops solid relationships.
- Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change.
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The CSO Manager reports directly to the CCO and will work from the company’s Brussels office
Are you the right candidate for this function ?
Apply to this position by sending your CV to: email@example.com