Solution Manager Video Protection & IoT
IRISnet aims to inspire, connect and support regional players to achieve their ambitions for the Brussels-Capital Region by creating a smart ecosystem, a collaborative network of strong ICT partners.
As main asset, IRISnet owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest optical fiber footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, IRISnet offers many different services to its customers like Connectivity (IP VPN on an MPLS-based core network), Collaboration solutions (VoIP, mobile, convergence features…), Videoprotection, Videoconference, wifi.brussels, managed services (LAN Management…) and so on.
Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, IRISnet is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staff, all whilst keeping a rather small size (around 30 employees), which is an asset for fast and agile developments. The combination of its own capabilities and the strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market allow IRISnet to deliver end-to-end, highly competitive and state-of-the-art solutions to its customers.
IRISnet is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The company’s core values are built around trust/ownership, client-centricity and partnerships.
IRISnet is led by CEO Thierry Joachim, and their office is in the center of Brussels. For more information, please visit http://irisnet.brussels.
As Solution Manager Video Protection & IoT you are part of the Protection & IoT Competence Center. You are responsible to manage project in Video Protection & IoT for the IRISnet customers but also internal projects. For each of this project you have 9 majors clusters of responsibilities:
- Solution expert (recognised by our internal/external customers & partners)
- End-2-End cost of the product/services
- Strategy of the technological evolution of solutions portfolio
- Contribute/Participate of enhancement existing solutions and new solutions as solution technical expert
- Support presales process as technical pre-sales and the redaction of the Scope of Work
- Contribute/Participate of the project service delivery as solution technical expert
- Lead RUN activities of your customer solutions
- Lead lifecycle of operator platforms of CC solutions
- Lead Level 3 process for all solutions under management
- Is accountable for end-to-end quality, coherence, risk assessment (including DRP) and cost effectiveness of his solution(s) and operational process(es) according to the internal customer needs and financial assumptions/constraints/resources.
- Maintain regular lifecycle analysis of CC solution portfolio
- Ensure consistency and quality of data within IRISnet systems and company processes linked to CC solution portfolio (as defined in the RACI)
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced provider/partner, takes care of the regular review of the performance and is the SPOC both internally and externally for this purpose (in accordance with procurement process)
- Contribute to the sustainability objectives as per IRISnet commitments (by optimising/changing existing solutions)
- Promote and develops standard practices (e.g. blueprint, ...)
- contribute to establishing and managing financial budgets of solution portfolio for all activities: infrastructure, pre-sales, R&D, Delivery, Run and Support (OPEX/CAPEX) with the CC Team Leader
- Contribute to the R&D yearly plan with the Team Leader CC
- Technology watch (desk research, supplier meeting, ....)
- Provide White paper production for solution portfolio
- Work closely with Commercial teams to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Participate to internal projects/NPD based on defined capacity planning of CC team and project prioritisation (see process RACI)
- Actively contribute to the offer process with the sales team
- Participate in delivery projects (one-shot and recurring) based on defined capacity planning of CC team (see process RACI)
- Contribute to the update of the deployment plan (M,Q, S, Y)
- Develop and implement end-2-end internal solution SLA (according to external customer SLA) for all managed services are built, known, applied and respected for solution portfolio
- Coordinate and initiates the necessary actions for interventions (according to internal SLA) in case of escalation following solution faults or incidents (LEVEL 3 SUPPORT).
- Monitor accident figures (all tickets) and analyse the root cause and prevention (in consultation with CSO Manager and Marketing Solution Owner)
- Monitor usage and plan capacity requirements
- Identify weaknesses and possible enhancements of solution portfolio.
- Propose and implements operational solutions so as to guarantee continuous improvement of operations and quality for IRISnet customers.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- At least 2 + years of years of physical security design experience ideally in a critical environment
- At least 2+ years of physical security project management experience
- Relevant expertise in Video Protection & IoT
- Strong experience:
- in collaborating with various stakeholders from the sites and functions to scope and design as per security assessment outcomes and security standards, develop cost estimates, assess cost- benefits of various solutions, conduct design discussions, and provide guidance
- in preparing detailed design document, outline scope, and prepare reference documents for various stakeholders and vendors
- in scheduling site visits for conducting site assessments, scoping, attending design meetings, attending project review meetings, and interfacing with security vendors.
- ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP) / Eqv Certification (Loi tobback)
- Technical Certifications from Enterprise Physical Security Software product manufacturers (e.g. Genetec, Milestone, Bosch, Nice, FLIR, Synergis, C*cure etc.)
- Experience in designing large security projects with IP-based video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, etc.
- Leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills are part of your DNA
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management
- Attention to details and budgeting skills
- Take the realization of objectives to heart - can work well autonomously and at the same time succeed in “getting things done” together with a wide group of colleagues.
- Stress-resistant and can manage several tasks simultaneously, with a view to meeting deadlines.
- Client and result oriented.
- Good communication skills on different level and healthy dose of assertiveness.
- High level of self-motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high-pressure situations.
- Team spirit & positive mindset
- Fluent: French and English (both oral and written) - good level in Dutch.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables, and achieve results.
- Customer-focused with care for the customer journey, thereby listening actively to various parties and taking responsibility for customer issues.
- Strong communicator, both oral and written, with presentation and influencing skills (storytelling).
- Team player collaborates well with people from various backgrounds and develops solid relationships.
- Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change.
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The Solution Manager Video Protection & IoT reports directly to the Video Protection & IoT Competence Center Team Leader and will work from the company’s Brussels office.