The HR Manager will be part of the Finance Department. The HR Manager will be entirely responsible for the “Employee Experience” within IRISnet. Principally the HR Manager is responsible for the day to day management of HR operations. He/She will provide counsel and support to everyone on all HR matters to maximize effective/efficient use and deployment of all talent. He/She will act as a team player within the company
- Responsible for all internal and external HR related topics/matters
- Payroll: conducting the monthly payroll, maintaining employee database & prepare reports
- Legal: ensuring legal compliance of all company rules & policies
- Compensation & Benefits: operational follow up and administration of insurances, pension plans and car fleet
- Recruitment: assist agencies & headhunters with the recruitment process by ensuring accurate job description, identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Onboarding: Responsible for successful on boarding of new employees, new hire training organization
- Learning & Development: coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Reporting: produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support: provide effective guidance and support to the managers on all key HR processes (Talent Management, Performance Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, On-boarding, Compensation)
- Strategy: able to understand & translate the Company strategy towards HR strategy as well as being source of HR proposals
- Innovation & Change: bring new ideas to the table, review existing policies & processes and initiate/adapt to the new company to prepare for further growth.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Hard HR (payroll, compensation & benefits, Legal) as well as in Soft HR and/or in a similar position
- Master the full scope of Payroll Management
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Very good knowledge about Labor law & Social Law
- Aptitude in overseeing employee benefits
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to build team morale and promote company culture.
- Hands-on, energetic, goal-oriented, pro-active with determination and perseverance
- Ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, driven and energetic team player thriving and problem solving
- Fluent in French (essential) with very good knowledge of Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization where people matters and where employee empowerment is a key value. The HR Manager reports to the Finance Manager and will work from the company’s Brussels office
Are you the right candidate for this function ?
Apply to this position by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org