Based in the center of Brussels, IRISnet is a telecom and ICT services provider for the Region of Brussels. As a result of a private-public partnership (PPP) between the Brussels Region and Orange, IRISnet develops, delivers and manages services and regional projects for all its customers among whom: Brussels’s municipalities, hospitals, police and emergency services, Actiris, STIB, Bruxelles Formation, Bruxelles Environnement...
As main asset, IRISnet owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest optical fiber footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, IRISnet offers many different services to its customers like Connectivity (IP VPN on an MPLS-based core network), Collaboration solutions (VoIP, mobile, convergence features…), Videoprotection, Videoconference, wifi.brussels, managed services (LAN Management…) and so on. Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, IRISnet is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staff, all whilst keeping a rather small size (around 30
employees), which is an asset for fast and agile developments. The combination of its own capabilities and the strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market allow IRISnet to deliver end-to-end, highly competitive and state-of-the-art solutions to its customers.
IRISnet is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The company’s core values are built around trust/ownership, client-centricity and partnerships. IRISnet is led by CEO Thierry Joachim, and their office is in the center of Brussels.
The Service Manager has the overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented IRISnet in-sourced and outsourced services and solutions on assigned customer(s). (measure service provided against defined Service Level Agreements)
Principal accountabilities for this function are:
• Develop and maintain the commercial relationship with our customers in order to identify new needs and avoid churn
• Manage with the highest professionalism in a very structured way crises in order to restore customer confidence in IRISnet. Propose and execute Service Improvement plans.
• Initiate and monitor escalations related to incidents, SLA violation, billing issues and consolidates all answers in order to respond to customer complaints
• Organizes & leads internal and external review meetings to ensure transversal customers follow-up within the organization
• Give advice on changes, upgrades and extensions to the customer topology/products based on in-depth analysis of customers traffic and profile in order to increase customers benefit and IRISnet profitability and detect during his/her customer interactions potential business opportunities.
• Analyzes the troubleshooting, the usage and service reports with the customers and IRISnet departments, initiates and ensures the follow-up of the corrective actions
• Interpret and present to the customers the reports all the IRISnet services (UCC, Video Protection & Smart Building, LAN, WLAN, …)
• Give customer advice on optimizations of their internal working procedures in order to achieve an efficient and excellent collaboration in operational matters between IRISnet and customers
• Develop and maintains knowledge of the products and services commercialized by IRISnet in order to be capable to provide responses of the highest quality to customer questions.
• Manage some specific projects
• Give all the support needed to SCRL IRISNet on complex services/process
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in customer relationship management and/or customer preferably with in public sector
• Relevant experience in project management in ICT
• Commercial sense is part of your DNA
• Passion for technology with good understanding of Telecom and Networking solutions, at ease with technical topics.
• Problem solving skills that require interdepartmental actions and coordination
• Being able to work in and lead teams. You work with specialists to define action plan and monitor the progress made accordingly to its plan, to guarantee service level agreements
• Stress resistant as managing more than 120 end-customers of SCRL IRISnet including e.g. VIP-Ministerial cabinets, hospitals, SIAMU, etc.
• Autonomy skills & “multi tasks” profile as you will be part of a Dynamic and straight forward structure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
• Knowledge of the Brussels Region is a plus.
• Fluent in French and Dutch with good knowledge of English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate should be:
• Strong communicator and negotiator with interpersonal skills who can develop solid relationships, influence clients in their decision making (storytelling) and achieve required results for his/her client within IRISnet.
• Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities and work towards deliverables.
• Customer focused, listen actively to various parties and takes responsibility for customer issues.
• Team player who works well with colleagues from various departments, can value the team and the advantages it brings, motivates others for his/her projects and maintains good communication with his management and colleagues so that no opportunities are lost.
• Entrepreneur who is curious, energetic and flexible in adapting quickly to change. He/she takes
initiatives, identifies business opportunities and can propose out-of-the-box solutions.
• Result-oriented and persevering, adopts a disciplined and commercial approach to achieving objectives whilst also being patient and making sure that in the long run business opportunities at prospects/clients become projects.
• Analytical with financial insight, familiar with key financial ratios and business indicators.
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. The Service Manager reports to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) will work from the company’s Brussels office